Les Spécialistes Du Vietnam et Sud-est De l'Asie Depuis 2005
Vietnam and South-east Asia Specialists Since 2005
Call us @ 514.843.5450
Mon-Fri: 9:30am-6pm | Sat: 11:30am-4pm EST Toll-free: 1.855.343.5450
Get Adobe Flash player


Travelling to, from or via the U.S.?

As required under the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA)'s Secure Flight Program with all airlines, will be collecting and sending to the TSA the following additional information when you book a flight to, from or via the United States:

  • Full name as it appears on the passport (mandatory)
  • Date of birth (mandatory)
  • Gender (mandatory)
  • Redress Number (optional)

Tickets & Travel documents

What travel documents do I need for my trip?
Entry requirements for Canadian citizens are outlined in the destination facts on the main page of each destination. Other travelers should contact the consulate or embassy of their destination of choice and/or for more information, visit www.voyage.gc.ca.

How and when will I receive my tickets, vouchers?
Upon receipt of full payment and all applicable fees, electronic tickets will be issued. Download and print all the attachments. Present your printed e-ticket(s) at the airport and/or printed voucher(s) at your destination.

Change or cancel a booking

If I need to change or cancel my reservation, what do I do?
If you wish to modify your booking or cancel, please call us at 514.843.5450 or email us at info@transtour.ca, please be aware cancellations and service charge be applied.

Travel insurance

Do I need to purchase travel insurance? How and when can I purchase insurance?
It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance. We offers trip cancellation insurance, emergency hospital and medical, and all-inclusive (cancellation, emergency medical, and interruption of your travel plans while in destination) coverage. Be aware that Medical assistance outside your province may be costly and may not be covered by social Medicare system of Canada.